Most of us think of the web in terms of business. We buy books, clothes, refrigerators, wedding rings and a bunch of services from the fastest growing marketplace ever. But it’s not all business. A lot of times, it’s all about convenience.
When you open an account with a quality web host, expect to get everything you need for less than $5 a month – less than you pay for a double shot latte vente. Anyone with pocket change can rent disc space from a web host and have instant access to all the features of the world wide web.
That’s why lots of people are turning to the W3 for the features it offers in connectivity, convenience and easy communication for stakeholders, whether family, friends or soon-to-be-friends.
There are lots of reasons to open an account with a quality web host and build a simple site for just about any purpose. Here are some suggestions to get those creative juices flowing.
Family sites are available by invitation only. In other words, you create an on-line family web site that’s password protected, then provide family members and other special friends the log in information via email.
- post family updates – The Flanders’ Family News
- upload family pictures to be shared with remote friends and relatives. Guaranteed, you’ll get book marked by all of those closest to you.
- organize a family reunion. Use the site to collect RSVPs, provide an events agenda, and even provide links to local hotels and motels, simplifying accommodations. Click, book, “Hello Cousin Liz!”
- Share family news with service men and women who are far off and, more than ever, enjoy news from home. You can also make it easy for family members to upload pictures and posts so the whole family can share.
- Using simple templates and modules (add a blog module for easy communication), you can have a family site up and running in a few hours, and change it as often as you or the family wants. It’s a cool way to keep in touch and costs a lot less than one long-distance telephone call. How can you lose?
The average American family moves every five years due to job transfers or new opportunities out West or back East. And เว็บตรง that means a lot of sad good-byes as we leave our friends and neighbors behind and move to a new time zone.
Stay in touch with the old gang by creating your own, private network of friends – the people you shared good times with, the people who babysat the kids, the people you shared your life with.
Again, these private web sites aren’t available for public access, they don’t get spidered and they don’t appear on search engine results pages – unless you want them to. Otherwise, keep the conversation going even if you’re on the other side of the world with those close friends you had to leave behind.
Class Reunion Web Sites
If you’re in charge of organizing the 20th reunion of your high school class, build a website – today! You won’t believe how easy this makes your life.
Simply notify all invitees of the website’s existence, with complete URL, and let the web site take care of the chores associated with organizing these fun-filled, albeit, labor-intensive, get-togethers