Education is a social process; Education is growth;
Education is not preparation for life; Education is life itself. … John Dewey
The Foundation of every state is the Education of its Youth. … Diogenes
Education is the learning of human souls to what is best, and making what is best out of them?
… John Ruskin
Today we are living in the modern world. But we have a lot of problem like terrorism, poverty, high-population and corruption. My opinion education is a solution for all types of problems. Through education we can change the world.
First of all it is important to know what is meant paper writing service reddit by corruption? Simply Corruption means lack of integrity or honesty; use of a position of trust for dishonest gain corruptness. Corruption is a universal phenomenon. It is not something new either. Corruption in one form or another existed since time immemorial. A review of penal codes utilized in various ancient civilizations clearly demonstrate that bribery was a serous problem among the Jews, the Chinese, the japanese, the Greeks, the Romans as well as the Aztees of New World (Thakur, 1979:7). In ancient India large-scale corruption dominated public life. Through education ( curricular and co-curricular activities) it is possible to change the world.
1. By giving a place for corruption in the curriculum.
2. Corruption can be explained through Stories and illustrations.
3. Corruption Education has mainly focused on training and educating civil servants and anti corruption practitioners.
4. By introducing a course on corruption and anti-corruption as part of its Master Degree in Developmental Administration.
5.Giving course training to students on identifying where corruption starts and develop strategies to reduce or eliminate corruption entirely.
6. By educating citizen through direct contact by setting up local offices across the religion.
7. Educate people through posters, advertisements and dramatizations; those are all a part in the curriculum.
8. By telling moral and ethical stories in the class room.
9. Role play of a good story in the lesson.